Fly into the Colorado Springs Airport (COS). It’s about 30 minutes from Under the Sun.
Or fly into the Denver International Airport (DEN) which is a little over an hour away.
Pumifest Headquarters Hotel
Wingate by Wyndham Colorado Springs
7245 Commerce Center Drive
Colorado Springs, Co. 80919
A block of rooms has been reserved from Sunday, September 10 – 15. Room rate is $119.00/night + 10.25% tax = $131.20.
- There will be a FLAT Pet fee of $50.00/per pet/per guest (2 pets maximum).
- Free hot breakfast offered daily
- Free high-speed and Wireless Internet access in the lobby and all guestrooms
- Guests have the option to earn Wyndham rewards
The deadline to reserve a room is August 28.
There is room for RVs at Under the Sun, but there are no hookups.
North of the facility
- Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park is a good one, larger sites, activities for kids (has a dog run and cabins also)
- Colorado Heights – This is an older RV park, sites are a little tighter
- Fountain, CO – Colorado Springs KOA has a dog run and cabins
South of the facility
- Foot of the Rockies RV Resort – (no showers), has cabins, 14 minutes from UTS
- Cheyenne Mountain State Park, great ratings, larger sites – you need a pass to drive in and out of the State park
- Mountaindale Cabin & RV, good reviews (44 minutes from UTS)
Manitou Springs – feels a little like you are headed into the mountains in case someone isn’t comfortable with driving their rigs off the interstate
- Garden of the Gods – has a dog park
- Pikes Peak RV – has a dog park, sites are a little tighter